Business Address: 11 Rush Hill Road, Uppermill, Oldham, UK. OL3 6JD
Company Registration Number: 11820522
We process personal information to enable us to provide education, training and support to our customers and clients; to promote our services and to maintain our own accounts and records. Personal information that we may process:
- Personal details
- Business activities of the person whose personal information we are processing
- Financial details
- Training details
- Education and employment details
- Goods and services
Pathlight Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or by booking our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Pathlight Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 13th January, 2020
Paul Wolstenholme is the registered data controller for Pathlight Ltd, registration number: ZA550698.
If you are not happy with how any data is collected then you have the right to complain to the Information commissioner’s office www.ico.org.uk.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Communication data including emails, text messages and messages sent via social media to ensure we can communicate with you and respond to any queries, bookings or requests.
- Identity information including name and job title.
- Contact information including address, email address and telephone number.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Financial information which may include your bank account and card details if you pay for our services.
- Marketing information. If you ask to be added to our mailing list you may receive information about our services.
Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf
We may pass your information to our third party providers or subcontractors for the purposes of providing services to you (for example to process payments, to send you mailouts or to process the above data).
We disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Financial record keeping held for seven years in line with HMRC guidelines
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from our records.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete or you wish for this to be removed or updated, please write to us or email and we will correct this within four weeks of your written request.
- If you wish to access the data that we hold on you then please write to us at the above request and copies of this will be posted to you within four weeks of your written request.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.