We have expanded our range of MHFA courses that we can offer to individuals and organisations. Pathlight now offer half-day, one-day and two-day training courses, all of which are suitable for anyone aged 16+ and are targeted at supporting adults.
We passionately believe that Mental Health First Aid training benefits everyone and are happy to support MHFA England’s mission to train 1 in 10 people in Mental Health First Aid skills.
Our Adult two-day Mental Health First Aider courses provide a thorough education in how to spot the signs and symptoms of mental health issues, how to support someone experiencing a mental health issue and how to break the stigma whilst keeping yourself safe and well.
We are now delighted to offer one-day and half-day MHFA England courses for those who wish to build their knowledge and skills around mental health issues without becoming a front-line Mental Health First Aider.
The Adult one-day Mental Health Champion course provides a really solid grounding in MHFA, which is particularly useful for line managers and senior leadership. The course gives you:
- An understanding of common mental health issues;
- The ability to spot the signs of mental ill health;
- The confidence to advocate for mental health awareness; and
- Skills to support positive wellbeing.
The Adult half-day Mental Health Aware course provides a great introduction. This 4-hour course:
- Raises awareness of what mental health is and how to challenge the stigma around it;
- Provides a basic knowledge of some common mental health issues;
- Introduces how to support people who are experiencing a mental health issue; and
- Provides an introduction to looking after your own wellbeing.
For more details, please visit our website: