Webinars and Workshops
Webinars and workshops
Pathlight’s webinars and interactive workshops help individuals and organisations develop key skills to enhance performance, relationships, awareness and compassion. We have a range of online webinars that can empower and inspire you to be the best you can be.
Our webinars and workshops draw upon a range of evidence-based best practices and research-backed solutions. Trust us to deliver powerful, inspiring and enlightening sessions which can empower positive changes in individuals and organisations. With broad experience in the fields of psychotherapy, Mental Health First Aid, teaching, coaching, project management, mindfulness, business analysis and product development, we guarantee an excellent service.
Our range of webinars and workshops
Our ever-expanding range of webinars cover areas including:
- Leadership, compassionate management and corporate culture
- Workplace mental health and wellbeing
- Working from home and home-schooling
- Stress, anxiety, resilience and self-care
- Compassionate communication
- Productivity and perfectionism
- Community Building and collaboration
- Motivation, purpose and meaning
- Mindfulness for resilience, equanimity, stress and difficult emotions
- Positive mindset and overcoming unhelpful thoughts and behaviours
If you wish to book a webinar or workshop for your organisation, please complete the contact form below or email email@example.com
Our workplace wellbeing programmes
If you have benefited from our webinars, why not invest in a Pathlight workplace wellbeing programme, which benefit both organisations and employees?
A recent independent report for the UK government showed that holistic workplace wellbeing interventions produce an RoI (return on investment) of up to 9:1.
Other research suggests that employees with low engagement and wellbeing are 48% more likely to leave their company.
Key outcomes from our holistic programmes include:
- Improved efficiency, productivity and profitability with less stress and burnout. A staggering 67% of UK full-time workers experience burnout.
- Enhanced employee happiness, motivation & engagement. Only 48% of UK workers feel engaged.
- Reduced costs associated with staff turnover, absence and presenteeism by up to 30%.
- Improved wellbeing, including mental health and self-care.
- Managers’ people skills boosted; organisation becomes more employee-centric.
- More inclusivity around mental health issues and emotional difficulties.
Pathlight’s programmes draw upon a range of evidence-based best practices and research-backed solutions. Trust us to deliver highly effective workplace wellbeing programmes. With broad experience in the fields of psychotherapy, Mental Health First Aid, project management, coaching, teaching, mindfulness, business analysis and more, we guarantee an excellent service.
To find out more about our Workplace Wellbeing Programmes, please click here.