Pathlight - Webinars
Our webinars help individuals and organisations develop key skills to enhance performance, relationships, awareness and compassion. We have a range of online webinars that can empower and inspire you to be the best you can be.
Pathlight’s webinars draw upon a range of evidence-based best practices and research-backed solutions. With broad experience in the fields of psychotherapy, Mental Health First Aid, teaching, coaching, project management, mindfulness, business analysis and product development, you can have confidence in our ability to deliver powerful, inspiring and enlightening webinars.
Our range of webinars
Our ever-expanding range of webinars cover areas including:
- Communication and relationship skills
- Compassionate management
- Community Building and collaboration
- Motivation, purpose and meaning
- Mindful awareness
- Mental health and wellbeing…and more.
to 2-day Mental Health First Aid courses (learn more about these here).
To book a webinar for your organisation, please complete the contact form below or email email@example.com
Our workplace wellbeing programmes
If you have benefited from our webinars, why not invest in a Pathlight workplace wellbeing programme, which benefit both organisations and employees?
A recent independent report for the UK government showed that holistic workplace wellbeing interventions produce an RoI (return on investment) of up to 9:1. Other research suggests that employees with low engagement and wellbeing are 48% more likely to leave their company.
Key outcomes from our holistic programmes include:
- Improved efficiency, productivity and profitability with less stress and burnout (67% of full-time workers experience burnout)
- Enhanced employee happiness, motivation & engagement (only 48% of UK workers feel engaged)
- Reduced costs associated with staff turnover, absence and presenteeism by up to 30%
- Improved wellbeing (including mental health and self-care)
- Managers’ people skills boosted; organisation becomes more employee-centric
- More inclusivity around mental health issues and emotional difficulties
Pathlight’s programmes draw upon a range of evidence-based best practices and research-backed solutions. With broad experience in the fields of psychotherapy, Mental Health First Aid, project management, coaching, teaching, mindfulness, business analysis and product development, you can have confidence in our ability to deliver highly effective workplace wellbeing programmes.
To find out more about our Workplace Wellbeing Programmes, please click here.